What are the benefits of Energy / Power Saving for your Business?
- Reduced electricity bills.
- Extended life of plant and machinery.
- Reduced expenditure on lighting.
- Lower peak or maximum energy demand.
- Reduced carbon emissions by up to 20%.
- Improved quality of lighting.
- Surge protection for buildings and business systems.
We offer a ‘FREE’ survey of your premises and your lighting usage.
Your survey includes:-
- Monitoring how effectively your business uses its electricity.
- Reviewing your lighting system, requirements and the types of lamps used.
- Providing you with a comprehensive report stating how you may improve your energy use.
- Informing you how quickly you could expect a return on your investment.
In addition to this we are approved by the Energy Saving Trust, who provide loans to help companies improve their energy efficiency.
Power Factor Correction / Power Saving System
As the sole distributers of the Eures Energy Saving System in the UK we are now, where appropriate, able to save up to 26% on electricity bills as well as extending the life of your equipment. It is important to have a full survey to see how your electricity is working for you so we are ableto advise where savings can be made.
Low Energy Lighting
Low Energy Lighting has been available for a number of years and can have a beneficial effect on the profit of all companies and domestic premises. This value and benefit comes from both a reduction in the electrical usage and the fact that low energy lamps are longer lasting than most existing lamps.
To ensure that companies get the maximum benefit we always insist on carrying out a free survey of the premises to provide you with accurate advice.